If you want to make your car, home or office energy efficient, window tint installation can do that. Windows are tinted by laying tinting films on the glass. A large number of established tinting films are available in the market and there are also some DIY kits as well. But, it is better to get it done by the professional tint installers because of the unique workmanship they provide. There are many window tinting companies and their window tinting service includes automobile window tinting, marine window tinting, home window tinting and commercial window tinting.
Why to choose professional window tinting service
Although, using DIY tinting may sound cheaper, the professional tinting installation is a better option for the following reasons.
- They use the right film: Not all types of tinting films are ideal for all types of glasses. The professional tint installers use established brands of films and enjoy the manufacturer’s guidance on using the right type.
- They do it right the first time: For applying tint to the windows you may be required to remove the existing tint and this is real tough. Moreover, any fault in laying the film may form bubbles and these cause peeling of the film. The professional tint installers know their job perfectly well and can install tint the right way at all times.
- They are familiar with state laws: Every state and locality has their own regulation of window tinting. There is some limit on how much dark you can make your windows. The professional tint installers always keep you on the right side of the law for avoiding any hassle afterwards.
- They give warranty: The professional tint installers give warranty for the job done and so you can claim removal and re-installation of the window tint in case of any failure and have peace of mind.
Choosing the right window tinting service
In case you are searching for an experienced, reliable and affordable window tinting service for your car, boat, home or office you should consider the following criteria for taking the most informative decision.
- Consider their experience: You must look for a tinting installer that is doing business in the same locality for at least five years or more. This will give you an idea about their reputation and stability of business.
- Consider the films: Reputed tint installers always use different types of high quality tinting films form established brands and this make them versatile to resolve any tinting issue. You should not choose an installer working with one or two types of films.
- Consider the warranty: Different installers give different warranties based on the type of film installed. It is better to choose a professional tint installer that gives lifetime warranty with provisions for removal of existing tint and installation of new tint in case of any problem.
- Consider site visit: Before finalizing you should visit the installation site for checking the quality of jobs done. Check if the film is flush with the window and if they have used a single piece of film for tinting. Moreover, you should also check if there are bubbles or any other laying defect.
- Consider multiple quotations: You must obtain quotation from more than one installer for comparison. This will help you to take the most informative decision.
Using window tinting service for tinting windows you can enjoy a number of benefits other than improving the look of your car, boat, home or office.
- Reduce energy transfer: window tinting helps to block the solar heat to pass through the windows and can create a comfortable inside environment for the car passengers, home dwellers and office guests.
- Glare reduction: Excessive glare is disturbing and harmful to the eyes and window tinting helps to reduce the glare considerably making it pleasing to the eyes.
- Energy savings: With reduction of unwanted energy transfer the need to run the heating or cooling system also reduces. Thus, you can save energy and your energy bills melt down.
- Skin cancer prevention: Window tinting can block 99% of the harmful UV radiation present in the sunlight and it makes you safer against skin rashes and skin cancer.
- More Privacy: window tinting mostly impairs visibility from outside and, therefore, you can enjoy more privacy blocking the preying eyes.
- More safe: Tinting windows make those shatter proof and, therefore, you are protected from broken glass injuries in case of any accident.